• The University Malaya (UM), Master of Management (MM) is an integrated programme designed for aspiring managers and executives primarily focusing on management skills, business decision-making, and international business. The programme provides skills and knowledge across a broad range of management disciplines and aimed for the graduates to be able to contribute significantly to the management through self-development during their life-long career.
• The design of the course structure is entrenched on the students to understand the core business and management theories/concepts and applying them to solve real-life complex issues faced daily by contemporary companies and organisations.
• Through a combination of lectures, case studies, written assignments, group projects, presentations, and class discussions, each student is equipped with a practical approach to the exploration of management practice. MM is the logical choice for managers and executives, who wished to continue their life-long learning.
• The pedagogies are aimed at optimising the efficiency of the learning process. Each student is required to complete a minimum of 43 credit hours of learning and research activities. On average, the students would require 1.5 to 2 years of study.
*This information will be used to intake semester 1 2021/2022 onwardsHandbook Master of Management 2019/2020
*Each core and elective courses carry 3 credit hours.
Applicants for the programme should possess:
• A bachelor’s degree in any field with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 out of 4.00 or its equivalent from a recognised university; and
• A minimum of IELTS score 6.0 OR TOEFL score 550 (paper) / 213 (computer) OR PTE score of 55 for the paper-based (Academic) for international application whose first language is not English.
A minimum of candidate maybe called for an admission interview to gauge specific skills / knowledge required for the programme.
February and September
Before you begin the online application process, please ensure that you meet ALL of the entry requirements for your preferred degree. You are required to upload ALL original evidence in the online application. Incomplete applications will not be processed. The Faculty does not issue a conditional offer letter to applicants. The University processing fee is not refundable.
Graduate School of Business,
Level 4, Azman Hashim Building,
Faculty of Business and Accountancy,
University of Malaya,
50603 Kuala Lumpur,
Tel : 603-79673993/3811/3842/3974
Fax : 603-79673980
Last Update: 17/02/2023