Kindly be informed that every Academic Staff is entitled to claim a maximum of RM3,000 per year once your publication has been ACCEPTED.
The terms for the Special Publication Fund are as follows:
1. The Special Publication Fund is on a claim basis.
2. Please provide the following documents:
• Proof of Acceptance of publication
• Proof of payment (Receipts) & Bank Transaction Statement
• First Page of your article
• Attached all documents together with the Application form. (Note: Kindly get the verification from HOD for all of the attachment prior submitting to Research Office)
3. The Special Publication Fund can be claimed for:
• Submission/Publication Fee
• Page Charge
4. Kindly note that, once the application form is returned to you, you have to key in the application in the e-procurement system>Non-PO Invoice
5. Kindly acknowledge the fund:
"This publication is partially funded by the Faculty of Business and Economics, Universiti Malaya Special Publication Fund"
The application for the Special Publication Fund can be submitted to Ms. Sumitra Rajan (firstname.lastname@example.org) . Any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Sumitra at 03-79673740 or me at 03-79673601